Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ready, set, Float!

I made some boats at the cabin the last time i went to the cabin. We are going to race them on the 4th of July. I made one for me, Austin, Ethan, ty ,Noah, Jackston, stewy, and the girls(Whitney, liv, lucy, and grace.) It is going to be down on the creek.We are going to race two boats at a time.It is going to be a very fun race. I can't wait for it. Well see ya there bird family!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

wow. we were having so much fun there i think we forgot to do that...

Whitney said...

when are you going to post something else??????????????

Cabin grandma said...

Hi Bryton, Sorry I am so slow reading your blog! I loved all the entries so far. I loved having you at the cabin! We had so much fun! love you