Sunday, July 27, 2008
scout camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am going to scout camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is up near McCall so we get to go to the lake. I am doing the first aid, enviormental science, fishing, swimming,and the emergency preparedness merit badges.It will be so much fun. my friend Ben and I have the exact same merit badges at the same time so neither of us will get lost alone or not know anyone! Isn't that smart? We are going to sleep in tents and me and Ben get a tent to share. It is going to be tons of fun!It is going to be one week long.I'm not to sure I can survive that long without legos! Just kidding! Well I'll talk later.Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yup. you will sure have fun!
I'm so excited that you got to go to Scout Camp!!! You're just getting so old! :) I can't wait to hear all about your camping adventures. See you soon!!! (I still owe you a bike ride...)
Love ya!
and you DID survive! dirt and all! how is it being a real live scout? Awesome
Post a Comment